Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21” Silver Arachnid Wheels & Tires, install included

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DaveT

Searcher of green pastures
Nov 15, 2012
Texas
Price: $4000

21” Silver Arachnid Wheels and Performance Tires. Wheels/Tires will be shipping to your nearest service center and installed on your Model S. Price includes everything, including shipping and install.

A22E15F6-4216-4A40-A24C-E837F7D32F59.jpeg

DaveT,

Looking for a set of arachnids. Price seems to be dropping. Now a set on eBay for $1200 with pickup in San Diego. Lots of referral wheels starting to show up. A set on eBay about to expire has no takers at $3000 minimum bid.

Would you consider $3000 including shipping to CT? By the spring, these wheels should be all over the place. Text if interested, (860)712-0988.

Well, you get a few things with me. First, you're buying from a very reputable TMC member (active since 2012). I have no interest in scamming you. Second, on Ebay you'll be paying full price up front. Sight unseen. But with me, I'll let you PayPal me a deposit and then the rest of payment will be due when you get your wheels/tires installed. Third, I'm having Tesla ship you the wheels/tires to your nearest service center and installation is included. This includes everything.

Since @Stan Moraski brought up Ebay, you can try to buy it there.

But even Ebay, looking at the recently sold, there's the following:
1. Sold on Nov 18 for $3200 plus $450 shipping, so $3650. But doesn't include installation. And what a pain to have to take them to the nearest service center to install. NEW Tesla 21" Arachnid Wheels / Tires / TPMS | eBay

2. Sold on Nov 14 for $3305 plus $400 shipping, so $3705. Again doesn't include install.
Tesla brand new OEM 21" inch arachnid wheels + new Michelin tires for model S | eBay

3. Sold on Nov 7 for $3500 plus $450 shipping, so $3950. Again doesn't include install.
Tesla 21” Silver Forged Aluminum Arachnid Wheels + Michelin Acoustic Tires & HW | eBay

With all that said, I would probably let these go for $3500 if the person guaranteed a non-hassle transaction. I would require $1000 deposit via PayPal. Rest due when you get your wheels/tires installed.

Well, you get a few things with me. First, you're buying from a very reputable TMC member (active since 2012). I have no interest in scamming you. Second, on Ebay you'll be paying full price up front. Sight unseen. But with me, I'll let you PayPal me a deposit and then the rest of payment will be due when you get your wheels/tires installed. Third, I'm having Tesla ship you the wheels/tires to your nearest service center and installation is included. This includes everything.

1. Sold on Nov 18 for $3200 plus $450 shipping, so $3650. But doesn't include installation. And what a pain to have to take them to the nearest service center to install. NEW Tesla 21" Arachnid Wheels / Tires / TPMS | eBay

2. Sold on Nov 14 for $3305 plus $400 shipping, so $3705. Again doesn't include install.
Tesla brand new OEM 21" inch arachnid wheels + new Michelin tires for model S | eBay

3. Sold on Nov 7 for $3500 plus $450 shipping, so $3950. Again doesn't include install.
Tesla 21” Silver Forged Aluminum Arachnid Wheels + Michelin Acoustic Tires & HW | eBay

With all that said, I would probably let these go for $3500 if the person guaranteed a non-hassle transaction. I would require $1000 deposit via PayPal. Rest due when you get your wheels/tires installed.
I had to drive 150 miles but bought New Silver set....$2500. They are starting to be more common and dropped in price!

With all due respect to DaveT, there is a set now on eBay for minimum $2650, two sets at $3000 and one at $3100. All with ZERO bids. One is a repost because it did not sell the last time around.

I am simply stating that the price point bar seems to be lowering due to the increased sets for sale, and perhaps the time of the year. I will wait through the spring to get a set of these that I want, do not need. By then, the price should be comfortably in the $2K area. If you can get twice that for something you got for free, all the power to you.

My offer still stands, $2500 delivered.

With all due respect to DaveT, there is a set now on eBay for minimum $2650, two sets at $3000 and one at $3100. All with ZERO bids. One is a repost because it did not sell the last time around.

I am simply stating that the price point bar seems to be lowering due to the increased sets for sale, and perhaps the time of the year. I will wait through the spring to get a set of these that I want, do not need. By then, the price should be comfortably in the $2K area. If you can get twice that for something you got for free, all the power to you.

My offer still stands, $2500 delivered.
Geez, I wish I could ban people from posting and trying to hijack my thread.

I have the arachnids, they are worth every penny.... hey, I have an offer.... I'll give you 4 pennies, a penny for each wheel.... and you pay the shipping! Just kidding.... they are awesome though and not even the look of them... they perform better and are likely quite a bit more efficient than the turbines... I highly recommend them.

Dave - you're killing me! I gave up my 21" staggered turbines because the cost of tires was high. This is so tempting...