Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21” Uberturbine Trade for Induction Wheels w/ Cash - Denver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone,

I’m looking for someone with Induction wheels (new or without damage) to swap Uberturbines with located in Denver. I ended up going with the MYLR because I wanted to maximize range for my dad, however I just came across the idea of swapping wheels with another owner for Inductions.

If you’re located in Denver or near with a relatively new set of Inductions & wheels, I’d love to chat. Ideally 2021 so we don’t have to swap TPMS.
Thanks!

Wow I thought wheel trades were more common, I guess I could buy the inductions on the website.
it is common. But you probably will have better luck finding someone who wants to trade Gemini 19 wheels for Uberturbines than someone who wants to swap Induction. Especially in Denver. Uberturbines come with Summer tires, so people like those more in lower states for weather reasons.
As a second option for you - just list it to sell at the same time you are trying to swap and see if anyone interested. People are selling Uberturbines for about $2200-2800.
Get TSportline wheels that look like Uberturbines 20" with Micheline Pilot Sport A/S 4 - awesome tire and that set will come with tire warranty and hazard protection!
You will probably end up paying same money you were planning to give for a wheel swap.
Or just get any aftermarket rim you like, plenty of options.

Last edited:
it is common. But you probably will have better luck finding someone who wants to trade Gemini 19 wheels for Uberturbines than someone who wants to swap Induction. Especially in Denver. Uberturbines come with Summer tires, so people like those more in lower states for weather reasons.
As a second option for you - just list it to sell at the same time you are trying to swap and see if anyone interested. People are selling Uberturbines for about $2200-2800.
Get TSportline wheels that look like Uberturbines 20" with Micheline Pilot Sport A/S 4 - awesome tire and that set will come with tire warranty and hazard protection!
You will probably end up paying same money you were planning to give for a wheel swap.
Or just get any aftermarket rim you like, plenty of options.

Yea good point.
I might do that. I just like how the Ubers look similar to induction and I don’t mind swapping them out for the winter.

does anyone know if these are legit? They say OEM.

Hey Everyone,

I’m looking for someone with Induction wheels (new or without damage) to swap Uberturbines with located in Denver. I ended up going with the MYLR because I wanted to maximize range for my dad, however I just came across the idea of swapping wheels with another owner for Inductions.

If you’re located in Denver or near with a relatively new set of Inductions & wheels, I’d love to chat. Ideally 2021 so we don’t have to swap TPMS.
Thanks!