Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21” Uberturbine Wheels With OEM Pirelli Pzero Tires - Mint condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21” Uberturbine Wheels With OEM Pirelli Pzero Tires - Mint condition.

Less than 200 miles on these tires and rims. They were removed and replaced with aftermarket rims. Comes with center caps and lug nuts. No TPMS included.

Tires for the Tesla Model Y Performance cost over $400 each. The entire rim and tire set purchase from Tesla for the MYP is over $7K. Having four wheels and tires at this price is a great deal and can replace a curbed wheel and replace your current tires when they are worn. Also great to have in the event of a flat, since Teslas don’t come with a spare. Local pickup only (Located in Knoxville, Tennessee) unless buyer want to arrange for delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_5948.jpg
    IMG_5948.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 262
I've got a full set of 21" Ubertubine wheels that just came off my brand new MYP with only 72 miles on them. Brand new, no nicks, rash or any damage whatsoever, with original OEM tires and TPMS sensors included. hoping to get $4200. Local pick up in Alpharetta / Atlanta area.

• Disagree
Reactions: JimMay
21” Uberturbine Wheels With OEM Pirelli Pzero Tires - Mint condition.

Less than 200 miles on these tires and rims. They were removed and replaced with aftermarket rims. Comes with center caps and lug nuts. No TPMS included.

Tires for the Tesla Model Y Performance cost over $400 each. The entire rim and tire set purchase from Tesla for the MYP is over $7K. Having four wheels and tires at this price is a great deal and can replace a curbed wheel and replace your current tires when they are worn. Also great to have in the event of a flat, since Teslas don’t come with a spare. Local pickup only (Located in Knoxville, Tennessee) unless buyer want to arrange for delivery.

Still available? Thanks, Kevin

I've got a full set of 21" Ubertubine wheels that just came off my brand new MYP with only 72 miles on them. Brand new, no nicks, rash or any damage whatsoever, with original OEM tires and TPMS sensors included. hoping to get $4200. Local pick up in Alpharetta / Atlanta area.
Interesting that you are trying to sell in someone elses post. Going to be sitting on those forever at $4200. It's well known that people are changing their orders to MYP from MYLR like crazy to get quicker deliveries. The MYP wheels are flooding the market now with prices under $2k for some sets.

Interesting that you are trying to sell in someone elses post. Going to be sitting on those forever at $4200. It's well known that people are changing their orders to MYP from MYLR like crazy to get quicker deliveries. The MYP wheels are flooding the market now with prices under $2k for some sets.
Lol been trying to sell mine for weeks now 😭 ...

I think its just bad timing with everyone getting MYP'S now.

Reactions: Alpha