Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 21" AG M590s installed on the Model S - Full Photoshoot!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey jason, anyone put the M610's on a model S yet? If so please post some picts! I'd also like to know if the M610 will come in size 22" in the near future?
Avant garde M610's 20x9 245/40/R20 square.

Attachments

• AvantGardeM610.JPG
    AvantGardeM610.JPG
    428.2 KB · Views: 779
  • Love
Reactions: Reekdog
Looks fantastic, did you notice any difference in mileage with the lighter wheels?
Hi Jason - I agree, I really like the look of the 20's over the 19's. The handling with the Michelin PSS is quite tighter than with the all season stock 19 tires. I haven't seen much difference in mileage yet. I didn't really log the details to provide a before and after test. I did do a test run yesterday - where I drove no faster than 65 ( it was painful ) - and found the rated miles consumed matched exactly the miles I traveled. When launching I am not getting as much tire slip as before.

Hi Jason - I agree, I really like the look of the 20's over the 19's. The handling with the Michelin PSS is quite tighter than with the all season stock 19 tires. I haven't seen much difference in mileage yet. I didn't really log the details to provide a before and after test. I did do a test run yesterday - where I drove no faster than 65 ( it was painful ) - and found the rated miles consumed matched exactly the miles I traveled. When launching I am not getting as much tire slip as before.
Thanks for the feedback! So sounds like your mileage consumption remained exactly the same upgrading from the 19"s to 20"s.

Heres an install from earlier this month, set our customer's B8.5 S4 up with a set of 19x9.5 M590s in Brushed Grigio
Wrapped them up in 255 Michelin PSS tires for a perfect fit with the customer's H&R Springs!
Heres an install from earlier this month, set our customer's B8.5 S4 up with a set of 19x9.5 M590s in Brushed Grigio
N9euvVM.jpg

et3wVm7.jpg

qYGxSq7.jpg

Wrapped them up in 255 Michelin PSS tires for a perfect fit with the customer's H&R Springs!

Here is a set of AG M621s with A.R.T. Technology we did for our customer's Model S in 20x9/10.5 in Gloss Bronze Burst wrapped with 245/275 Continental DWS06 tires!
y7xArdf.jpg

Ko9tH1h.jpg

FskvjKr.jpg

QkazJaG.jpg

The color combo looks great and unique against white

I have nothing but great things to say about Jason and his knowledge on the perfect fitment for Teslas.

The set of M621's Jason helped me with are great and am very happy with them. My car is on coil suspension and here is a picture after the drop

Here are the updated pics after the spring drop, looks perfect!
AAgw0Lz.jpg

img_7186-jpg.211915