Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" and 19" wheels on Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am purchasing an inventory model s 75.
It comes with 21" wheel. I want to go with 19" as I believe it is more practical and less costly to maintain longer term.
I have asked the tesla if they would swap it out to 19", but they said no. They gotta sell it as is.
The cost of purchasing a set of 19" wheels is NZD 10000 mark, which is quite expensive.

What do you think would be the best way to get 19"?
Or is there any place where I could sell 21" wheels?

Thanks

It comes with 21" wheel. I want to go with 19" as I believe it is more practical and less costly to maintain longer term.
I have asked the tesla if they would swap it out to 19", but they said no. They gotta sell it as is.
The cost of purchasing a set of 19" wheels is NZD 10000 mark, which is quite expensive.

Thanks
You will probably find someone who is prepared to swap.

Thanks
I would be keen to swap. I have 19's and they are in very (very) good condition

Thanks
What about after market rims & tyres and get the TPS's fitted to them?
Tesla Model S X Roadster TPMS Tire Pressure Sensors
Tesla Model S X Roadster TPMS Tire Pressure Sensors 2013-2017 | eBay

I have a full set of 19" in Melbourne with near new tyres. Would sell/swap at right price. Sensors not included.
Hi - I would be interested in the 19" wheels. Just changing from 75 to 100 and they would not let me keep the 19" . Either outright buy or swap for the 6900 KM 21's What outright price are you asking ? Thanks Jonathan

I have a full set of 19" in Melbourne with near new tyres. Would sell/swap at right price. Sensors not included.
Hi - As else where I would be interested in the 19" wheels. Just changing from 75 to 100 and they would not let me keep the 19" . Either outright buy or swap for the 6900 KM 21's What outright price are you asking. Thanks Jonathan