Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Arachnid Wheels and Tires For Sale - Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title suggests, located in Toronto. I received the email from Tesla to configure the colour, so ultimately the choice is yours. They will take some time to come in once configured so if you're willing to put a deposit down, choose your colour, and are willing to wait they are all yours =). Please feel free to ask any questions. Looking for $6000 CDN OBO

As the title suggests, located in Toronto. I received the email from Tesla to configure the colour, so ultimately the choice is yours. They will take some time to come in once configured so if you're willing to put a deposit down, choose your colour, and are willing to wait they are all yours =). Please feel free to ask any questions. Looking for $6000 CDN OBO
Would you do $5000?