Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Arachnid Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know the drill on these by now, 21" silver Arachnid forged wheels with Michelin tires, TPMS. Brand new never mounted ready to go to their new home. Located in the Indianapolis area, willing to meet someone within reasonable distance. $5000 or best offer.

Here's some pics, sorry for the delay, long weekend. Sorry not the greatest, so if you want something more let me know. PM me if interested!

Attachments

• 20171023_054816.jpg
    20171023_054816.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 20171023_054822.jpg
    20171023_054822.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 86
Powder coat is definitely a better solution, but it doesn't take much to make the plastidip look good IMO. For $50 your good for a year if you want and if not you can put a new coat to freshen it up or change to a new color. Anything in the blacks or greys usually do well for longer, the pearl or colors do age more quickly. Sealing with a top coat helps as well.

:) Keeping it friendly here.

Cheap? yes. Looks good? I beg to differ....seen lots of plastidipped wheels and I’ve NEVER seen one that looks good. Maybe I’m too picky but even powdercoated rims don’t look good if not done right. Teslas deserve better than that, imho.

Maybe you’ll post some of your jobs so I can change my mind? Live pics, no photoshopping please. :rolleyes: