Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Arachnids for sale - Mid Atlantic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, I think everyone probably knows about the referral wheels, but I have a set available in Baltimore, ready for pickup. Includes the Tesla tire covers for storage of these or your other tires if you will be rotating.

$4,500 for the set, and would prefer pick-up here in Baltimore, so hopefully one of you mid Atlantic folks is looking to upgrade!

Attach0 (10).jpg
Attach0 (9).jpg
Attach0 (8).jpg

Yep! I was in for my first annual service and the brake caliper recall, and midway through the day I got a call letting me know that the referral wheels happened to be on site as well (been about three weeks since I got the email, so I wasn’t expecting them to be there).

I told them I didn’t want to install, and asked if they could just load them into the car when I took it home. The covers were on there when I picked it up, which seemed like a really nice little thing to do.

• Love
Reactions: Reekdog and JPUConn
Looking to add an arachnid option to my p85. Your deal is the closest to reasonable, but you must know there are several offers on eBay with a $3000 minimum bid that have no takers. As the referral wheels become more prevalent, the price will need to come down.

Do you want to store these wheels, or would you consider $3000 including shipping to CT? Please text me at (860)712-0988. Thanks for the consideration, and Be Well!

Looking to add an arachnid option to my p85. Your deal is the closest to reasonable, but you must know there are several offers on eBay with a $3000 minimum bid that have no takers. As the referral wheels become more prevalent, the price will need to come down.

Do you want to store these wheels, or would you consider $3000 including shipping to CT? Please text me at (860)712-0988. Thanks for the consideration, and Be Well!

You have to ignore those. You have to filter "already sold" and you'll see they sell between 3-4K. and those prices don't include shipping.

OP's includes shipping in the price.