Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Arachnids - Forged wheels with tires - Exclusive - Brand new!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
I have another set brand new set of exclusive forged 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels available for purchase. The tires have been mounted on the wheels and everything is in brand new, unused condition, with 0 miles on the tires.

Includes:
  • 4 forged 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels: 2 21X8.5 and 2 21X9
  • 4 Michelin Power Super Sport tires: 2 245/35R21 and 2 265/35R21
  • 4 Tesla wheel center caps
  • 4 TPMS sensors
MSRP is over $7500. They can be yours for just $3200 !
Free installation is available at the Tesla Denver Service Center.
Free delivery available in most of Colorado and surrounding states.
Shipping is also available to US and Canada. PM me for details and I can get a quote. Shipping runs from ~$250 (California) to ~$400 (Canada).
20180331_152133.jpg

20180331_151801.jpg

20180331_152009.jpg

PM me if interested. Thanks!

The previous buyer cancelled since his wife didn't want him spending money on new wheels. His loss could be to your benefit. Price lowered to $2800 with free pick up in or around Colorado. Alternatively, $250 for shipping to California or up to $400 for Eastern States or Canada.

The previous buyer cancelled since his wife didn't want him spending money on new wheels. His loss could be to your benefit. Price lowered to $2800 with free pick up in or around Colorado. Alternatively, $250 for shipping to California or up to $400 for Eastern States or Canada.
Also, we could deliver to the Sound of Silence rally in Custer later in May.

interested. How much would shipping be to Austin area, and I wonder if SC would be interested in putting them on for me
I could ship to Austin for $250. The SC might be willing to install them for you. I've heard others have been able to get them installed at their local SCs. If the won't do it, I'm sure a store such as Discount Tire or Les Schwab would install them for less than $20 each and might even include their tire insurance certificates at that price.

I have another set brand new set of exclusive forged 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels available for purchase. The tires have been mounted on the wheels and everything is in brand new, unused condition, with 0 miles on the tires.

Includes:
  • 4 forged 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels: 2 21X8.5 and 2 21X9
  • 4 Michelin Power Super Sport tires: 2 245/35R21 and 2 265/35R21
  • 4 Tesla wheel center caps
  • 4 TPMS sensors
MSRP is over $7500. They can be yours for just $3200 !
Free installation is available at the Tesla Denver Service Center.
Free delivery available in most of Colorado and surrounding states.
Shipping is also available to US and Canada. PM me for details and I can get a quote. Shipping runs from ~$250 (California) to ~$400 (Canada).View attachment 291019

View attachment 291025
View attachment 291024

PM me if interested. Thanks!
I'm very interested in the tires and rims. I will pay the 2800 and 250 +- for the shipping

I'm in Florida32137
Let me know
Joel Fallon

Ship to 33418?
How will you ship? Box or other? 3000 All in. How will we arrange Payment and Guarantee delivery? PM is questionable here.
Hi.
For $3000, we could ship with padding and cardboard to protect the wheels. The tires would also be covered with fiberglass tape and plastic shipping wrap. We have shipped multiple sets of Arachnids from Colorado to as far west as California and as far east as Arkansas and we haven't had any complaints or reports of damage. Payment would be via Zelle or similar no-fee quick pay service from your bank to ours. If you'd like to use Paypal instead, we allow that if you cover the extra fees which would run about $90. The wheels are shipped via either Fedex Ground or UPS Ground and we would send a tracking number as soon as we have them wrapped up. The wheels would be insured with the shipper.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I can provide credentials and references via PM.