Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Axis wheels + Hankook tires $1,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my AXIS ALLIES MGS. Includes Hankook ties with about 2,000 miles on them. All four have TPS as well. I'm switching to something a little less aggressive, maybe 20". All are in excellent condition. Minor rash on only one of the wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_2546.JPG
    IMG_2546.JPG
    302 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_2550.JPG
    IMG_2550.JPG
    339.9 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_2552.JPG
    IMG_2552.JPG
    409.9 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: Ormond
Well i tried to send you a pm with no luck so here's my questions. Why are you selling? I was looking at the same ones. Do you have a picture of the one with road rash? You said about 2k miles on tires? Where in so cal are you located? I will be in Anaheim next Wednesday and Thursday.

crazy how cheap those rims are. Wonder how the quality and workmanship hold up. I am betting they are cheap cast chinese rims
Agreed I wouldn't run them myself without confirming the load rating and if they are certified / what testing procedures were used. IE do they meet the german TUV standard? Do they meet any testing standard? very important questions to ask before purchasing any aftermarket rim!

Heres a great video from Mercedes about replica rims from the aftermarket...