TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

21 Century EV pdf

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by malcolm, Aug 15, 2008.

1. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

2. SteveF

SteveF Member

Thanks for posting that, Malcolm. I have gone to that TM page several times over the past few months, hoping to review the information once again (having not copied it the first time I saw it, as you apparently did). Much appreciated.

3. SteveF

SteveF Member

#3 SteveF, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    Graphs like the one on page 7 of this white paper do a great job of visually demonstrating why this car is so exciting, and truly revolutionary. Detractors (and we all know who I mean) never seem to have anything as concrete to demonstrate their points, but instead talk about how it "coulda shoulda" been done better, or differently. What has been done looks pretty damn good to me.

4. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

Exactly. Certain "environmentalists" need to realise that people need an aspirational target - and hence the Roadster, even if it isn't perfect, fulfills a real stage in making this transition.