TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

21" charcoal wheels staggered

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Ashleycsanders, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Ashleycsanders

21" charcoal wheels staggered

used set of 21" tesla OEM wheels.
    Color : charcoal
    style : staggered (p85+)

I took these of my car and decided not to store them. Happy with my new set of wheels. Pm me with questions, willing to ship anywhere, In boxes already for storage.

Thank you for looking

List Date: 3/6/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 21" charcoal wheels staggered
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $3,800.00

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    whe1CCwYQcXv.jpg
    qHcDwFeu5TDZ.jpg

2. In2oil

In2oil Member

#2 In2oil, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015

You realize that tesla sells these rims and tires for not much more, with tmps .... Good luck. Too much money.

3. kazaam

kazaam New Member

A guy just sold his almost new OEM 21" charcoal wheels with continental tires and TMPS for $2900, on this forum a few weeks back.

4. dennis

dennis P85D

Just to clarify, the Tesla price is $5500 for non-staggered wheels with tpms and Continental tires

Tesla Gear Shop Turbine Wheel and Tire Package - Grey

5. Ashleycsanders

I am open to offers on the wheels. But tesla won't sell you these wheels unless you have the actual model car that allows them, same with the spoilers I'm told. So this makes it easy for someone wanting that extra grip and factory specs. I just don't want to store them. I live near the factory so I can provide tpms if someone needs them. Tires were used on my new wheels so I can't provide those, sorry.

Thank you you guys for all the input. I'm eager to sell so send me offers. Thanks again

6. 2Ts4me

2Ts4me Member

I'm interested in 4 staggered OEM charcoal factory wheels to fit my '15 P85D. Ideally I'd like to trade them for my brand new silver ones.

7. justaddsun

justaddsun Member

@Ashley... Your pm box is full, are these wheels still available? If so, please let me know how to reach you. Thanks.

8. dbrom

dbrom New Member

Just checking to see if these are still for sale ...

9. linkster

linkster Member

I have a charcoal pair (wheels only, no sensors,, no lugs, no center caps) of rear 21x9's that I'll sell for $999 local pick-up only if your interested.

10. Levi

Levi Member

Actually, that's a myth. I bought a set, and they were happy to install them on my 60. Even mounted tires that they did NOT sell me.
    So....

11. Ramon70D

Ramon70D Member

21" Staggered Wheels from Tesla

Is it true you can order a staggered set of gray 21's from Tesla? I was at several stores and they said not possible.
    How did you do it? Do you have a contact number to call?

Thank you,
    Ramon

12. Levi

Levi Member

Well, they don't offer the staggered anymore, for one.
    But most service centers have wheels in stock. My store is in Austin Texas. And they had no issue selling me an extra one because one that I brought was warped.
    But then again, I have a really good relationship with the service center. But they didn't do anything off the books though, so, I'm sure it's not "policy" not to install them on 60s.

I AM talking about the service center, NOT the Gallery. They seldom know what they're talking about. heh heh.

13. DougH

DougH Active Member

I was told that Tesla is hoarding them at service centers for owners that break them.....because they do not come on cars anymore and they need them in stock and ready for emergencies.

14. Levi

Levi Member

That sounds about right. But they are still allowed to sell them, and still allowed to mount on any Tesla, as far as I'm concerned. They ARE a pretty penny though. Much more than buying them as a pack. I think last time I asked, it was like $1495.00 a pop.

15. REBroker

REBroker Member

I have a set of 21 charcoal rims and Conti tires, staggered, no TPMS. willing to sell if anyone is interested. Tires have good thread on them but not sure on the mileage. Any of you in Florida?

16. Levi

Levi Member

How much for the whole thing?

17. REBroker

REBroker Member

18. marty2112

marty2112 Member

Still available?