Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Gray Turbines w/tires/TPMS/black Caps in OC/SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a set of non-staggered (square setup) 21" Factory Turbines. Comes mounted with OEM Continentals. Included are also the factory (2nd gen) TPMS sensors (was on my refresh 2016 model) and black covers for the lug nuts. I don't know which year Tesla switched TPMS so make sure these will work for you.

These wheels are ready to mount and drive. Tires were measured at Service Centet at 7/7/6/6 last week(March/2017)

Call or txt: 626-888-2271 I do not check PMs frequently. No dibs first come first serve.

Asking $2,000 FIRM cash picked up in Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach(rather not ship due to hassle) local buyer preferred

IMG_845.jpg

Wheel 1 of 4:
IMG_846.jpg

Wheel 2 of 4:
IMG_847.jpg

Wheel 3 of 4:
IMG_848.jpg

Wheel 4 of 4:
IMG_849.jpg

Tire tread:
IMG_850.jpg

Factory Black lug nut caps:
IMG_851.jpg

PS, the part number on the 2nd gen sensors installed on these wheels is: 1034602-00-A. So if you are unsure if your car takes 1st gen or 2nd gen TPMS sensors, you can always call your local service center, give them your last 6 of your VIN, and verify if these sensors will work with your car over the phone.

Also, asking price is FIRM so please don't try to negotiate. I am not desperate to sell these and there is no nothing wrong with the wheels/tires.

Thanks for looking and consideration.