TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

21" Grey Turbine Wheels For Sale - Seattle area

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by jhorrocks, May 18, 2015.

1. jhorrocks

jhorrocks New Member

For anyone in the Seattle area who wants a great deal on a set of 21" Grey Turbine wheels, please PM me. The wheels are in superb condition - showroom shiny. I drove on them for a short while, until I decided to step down to a set of aftermarket 20" wheels. So these beauties have been sitting (covered and well-protected) in my garage. Tire Pressure sensors are NOT included (those moved to the new wheels). So, it's just the wheels, logo wheel caps and lugnuts. But they are in BEAUTIFUL condition!

I'm asking $3,000 for the set, or best offer.

Here's a link to photos of THE wheels (each wheel photographed individually):

http://www.digital-savant.net/img/Tesla-gray-turbine-wheels.jpg

Tesla-gray-turbine-wheels.jpg

I would be happy to deliver them as far as Portland or Vancouver B.C. (because I really love driving my car). :)

Cheers!

Justin

2. jhorrocks

jhorrocks New Member

One thing I forgot to mention in the original post - this is a standard, non-staggered wheel set.

Also, I know there are probably quite a few used wheels for sale out there, so please don't hesitate to make me an offer.

3. jhorrocks

jhorrocks New Member