Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Grey Turbine Wheels + TPMS + Conti Tires (Flawless) - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21" Grey Turbine Wheels + TPMS + Conti Tires (Flawless)

21" Grey Turbine Wheels with Continental Extreme Contact DW 245/35/ZR21 tires, including TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitors): With less than 1,000 miles this set was removed off my 2014 Model S P85. I switched to an aftermarket set but had kept this set as a spare but have come to recognize I do not need to keep them any more! These rims are in absolutely flawless condition and don't have ANY signs of use what-so-ever. This set does NOT even need to balanced (had them rebalanced just as they were taken off the car) so you will only have to get them put on you vehicle. The tires were used for just under 1,000 miles and show only that much wear (as seen in photos). No center caps or lugs included. Local pick-up's welcomed. For shipping, I am willing to have them boxed for $15 each and can arrange for UPS shipping of them at buyer's cost. I am open to using the buyer's FedEx or UPS account numbers as well. If using Paypal, please add 2.9% cost of using Paypal. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask: (949) 275-2626. Serious offers will be entertained as well.

List Date: 1/20/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 21" Grey Turbine Wheels + TPMS + Conti Tires (Flawless)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

6Fqe2u4dA1Eh.jpg
AEZRXHDhaQXX.jpg
1vFeRuj6FQV5.jpg
8DJdyDdcrJuJ.jpg
VkvZDyhDpVh6.jpg
PCtkeJ6gzsp0.jpg
GJFM8Wjbap1P.jpg