TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21" Grey Turbines (4500 miles) 22" Black Onyx (brand new)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by MinkuC, Apr 5, 2019.

1. MinkuC

MinkuC Member

I have two full sets of Tesla tires/rims available:

1) For Model S: 21" Grey turbines with 4500 miles on the tires and pristine rims.

2) For Model X: 22" Black Onyx and tires available. Brand new and never mounted.

Send your offers

2. Ibrahscb

Ibrahscb Member

Hi I need the 21 gray ... and i want to ship it to UAE , do u have the photos of the rims ?

3. Ibrahscb

Ibrahscb Member

Still available

4. dzmconstr

dzmconstr Member

Price and will you ship?
    Dzm

5. Ibrahscb

Ibrahscb Member

What is ur price ? Can u send me the photos ?