Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought a fully loaded 2014 P85D AP1 with EVERY option available. Don't really want the staggered grey 21" turbines because I live up a canyon and will go through tires too fast--had to put new tires on the back for $1k (ouch!) at Telsa last week right after I bought the car. One rim has a couple small dings in it (looks like it rubbed a curb maybe), I didn't wash them and check them over too carefully but I will if you want definitive details. Will sell for $3500 ($2500 for the rims and $1000 for the brand new back tires--front tires are free ;)). Prefer to trade locally for 19" turbines (preferably grey or black) plus some cash...I'm a newbie so let me know if that's reasonable (seems to be from the tiny bit of research I did--saw them on EBay without tires for $5000). BE NICE!
IMG_5992.jpg
IMG_5993.jpg
IMG_5994.jpg
IMG_5995.jpg

Last edited:
FYI Tesla ONLY made 19" wheels in:
  • Cyclone (now discontinued)
  • Slipstream
... NOT Turbine (what you have now).

IMHO the Cyclone are much closer to the Turbine wheels you have now as the Slipstreams have larger rim profiles making the wheels look smaller.