TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

21" Grey Turbines. Wheels and Tires. "new" - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by GasDoc, Oct 17, 2015.

1. GasDoc

GasDoc Member

21" Grey Turbines. Wheels and Tires. "new"

I'm about to pull the trigger on an inventory P85 with 21" turbines.

Personally, I prefer the 19" wheels. So I'd like to find out what I could get for this set.

As it's an inventory car the tires will have been driven on but Tesla guarantees me that the tires will have at least 4/32" of tread on them and any rash that the wheels themselves may have sustained will be repaired.

The $4500 price tag is what Tesla is charging me on the invoice. I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Local pickup only. Will also consider offers with trade of 19" wheels.

List Date: 10/18/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 21" Grey Turbines. Wheels and Tires. "new"
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

2. Chibs

Chibs New Member

Sent you a PM.

3. GasDoc

GasDoc Member

No longer available.