Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" GREY TURBINES WITH PIRELLI SCORPION WINTERS x4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a lovely set of winter wheels/tires taken from my 2015 delivered Model S. OEM Turbine 21" wheels in grey. Only one wheel has minor curb rash - the others are spotless. The tires have 7/32 tread (new is 12/32 so about about 58% tread left). Includes TPMS and black bolt caps. Always hand washed.

Located in Calgary, Canada - willing to ship at buyers expense but obviously prefer local pickup.

$2,599 USD or $3,499 CDN Shipping additional - paid $6k

Tesla — 21" Turbine Wheel and Tire Package - Grey

051B0E5C-5EE6-4B87-8C3A-A432F957E6DA.JPG
A5F55806-D966-439C-A792-9DA5F991BBAB.JPG
IMG_0049.jpg

Wouldn't the shipping be horrendous from Western Canada to Eastern US? If I were to go that route... I don't think I would budge that much on the price. I've got some interested parties locally. Such a good looking set of wheels. I think I'll get the curbed one repaired so they are all "perfect" again. The listed price includes the repair so I would discount for an "as-is" sale.

IMG_0420.JPG
IMG_0421.JPG
IMG_0422.JPG
IMG_0423.JPG
IMG_0428.JPG
IMG_0429.JPG
IMG_0432.JPG
IMG_0436.JPG

Also, someone asked why I'm selling... I recently traded in my P85D :( but have a Model X on order and these wheels won't work due to the offset on the Model X (won't clear the calipers). When I ordered my Model S it had the 21" Summer Set (in silver) and I ordered the 21" Winter Set which came at the time of delivery. These are OEM Tesla wheels and the tires Tesla recommends. TPMS are included (they are the newer kind). My car was a 2015 (actually Dec. 2014 but delivered in Jan. 2015). Any other questions let me know. I've never shipped wheels/tires so I'm not sure what would be involved in doing so.

Are those tires ok to use in the snow?
I made the mistake of using my P90D for a road trip where a snow storm hit and I'm running Michelin PS2 tires which froze up and were basically useless.
My car was sliding around more than ice skaters do.

Are those tires ok to use in the snow?
I made the mistake of using my P90D for a road trip where a snow storm hit and I'm running Michelin PS2 tires which froze up and were basically useless.
My car was sliding around more than ice skaters do.
They are awesome in the snow. I won't get into a debate on brands of winter tires as it has been exhaustingly debated on this and many other forums.

My persona experience is the Pirelli scorpions offer the best winter handling and performance with good snow/ice characteristics. If you're looking for Northern Minnesota deep snow all winter - maybe the Nokians are better. But the 21" wheels were awesome last winter and our roads get pretty slick.

I would totally take these off you if you were local and willing to sell for 2k non repaired

Maybe we can meet in the middle for an in person exchange!
Willing to drive a reasonable distance.

If that's something you're interested in then shoot me a pm.