TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21" HRE Monoblock wheels + Pirelli tires (Satin Black) for Model S - like new

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by ATL-HRE, Aug 26, 2018.

1. ATL-HRE

ATL-HRE Member

Like new condition. Recently painted satin (matte) black finish. Includes tires w plenty of tread left. Pirelli P zero 285/30 rears and 245/30 fronts. Transform the look of your car. Includes tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) device $75 each x 4 wheels.

Fits Tesla Model S. Cost $12,000 new. Buy nearly new and save $8,000. The minute you drive on the brand new wheels they're worth 1/2 has much. Save thousands and spend the money on something else : )

Attached Files:

2. ev-now

ev-now Member

Not in the market for the wheels - but they look awesome, especially on the silver body.

3. icetoev

icetoev Member

Do you know the offsets and width?

4. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

5. JaySauz

JaySauz Member

how much?

6. Jordaholic

Jordaholic Member

Looks like he gave you guys a word problem, looks like it is $4k

• Like x 1
  7. ATL-HRE

ATL-HRE Member

Hey i'm very sorry about that. LOL can't believe I left the price off. They are $4,000 OBO. Lots of messages about these but no one has claimed them yet. They are in MINT condition. I am located in Atlanta but willing to ship them at cost if need be.

HRE makes some of the best wheels money can buy. The wheels are super light so it won't eat away at your mileage/battery like most heavy aftermarket wheels. Not sure about the offset, i can go and measure the width.

8. ATL-HRE

ATL-HRE Member

$4,000 OBO : )

9. ATL-HRE

ATL-HRE Member

Not sure how to find the offset. I looked on the wheel and didn't see anything but if you know where it is I can check again. They fit perfectly on my P85D with no issues of rubbing.

Widths:
    The fronts are 10"
    the rears are 11"

Someone will be really happy with these. You'll pull up next to a guy with the same ones who dropped $12k for the same setup.

10. ATL-HRE

ATL-HRE Member

I can ship these for $500 to your door.

Make an offer. Thanks!

11. ATL-HRE

ATL-HRE Member

includes TPMS on each wheel (4 total)

12. ATL-HRE

ATL-HRE Member

REDUCED

3900 shipped to your door