Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" HRE Monoblock wheels + Pirelli tires (Satin Black) for Model S - like new

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like new condition. Recently painted satin (matte) black finish. Includes tires w plenty of tread left. Pirelli P zero 285/30 rears and 245/30 fronts. Transform the look of your car. Includes tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) device $75 each x 4 wheels.

Fits Tesla Model S. Cost $12,000 new. Buy nearly new and save $8,000. The minute you drive on the brand new wheels they're worth 1/2 has much. Save thousands and spend the money on something else : )

Attachments

• HRE10.jpg
    HRE10.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 258
  • HRE9.jpg
    HRE9.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 228
  • HRE8.jpg
    HRE8.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 225
  • HRE7.jpg
    HRE7.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 232
  • HRE6.jpg
    HRE6.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 235
  • HRE5.jpg
    HRE5.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 230
  • HRE4.jpg
    HRE4.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 221
  • HRE3.jpg
    HRE3.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 219
  • HRE2.jpg
    HRE2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 222
  • HRE1.jpg
    HRE1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 227
Hey i'm very sorry about that. LOL can't believe I left the price off. They are $4,000 OBO. Lots of messages about these but no one has claimed them yet. They are in MINT condition. I am located in Atlanta but willing to ship them at cost if need be.

HRE makes some of the best wheels money can buy. The wheels are super light so it won't eat away at your mileage/battery like most heavy aftermarket wheels. Not sure about the offset, i can go and measure the width.

Do you know the offsets and width?

Not sure how to find the offset. I looked on the wheel and didn't see anything but if you know where it is I can check again. They fit perfectly on my P85D with no issues of rubbing.

Widths:
The fronts are 10"
the rears are 11"

Someone will be really happy with these. You'll pull up next to a guy with the same ones who dropped $12k for the same setup.