Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 in. Grey Turbine Wheel - paint color (for powder coating)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Navin

Jun 14, 2016
Santa Monica
Does anyone know the specific paint color and finish (i.e. Satin, glossy, matte) the stock tesla 21 inch grey rims are? I'm getting the 19 inch slipstream silver rims with my car but will try to powder coat them to match (as close as possible) the Grey Turbine Wheels.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Langosta39
Does anyone know the specific paint color and finish (i.e. Satin, glossy, matte) the stock tesla 21 inch grey rims are? I'm getting the 19 inch slipstream silver rims with my car but will try to powder coat them to match (as close as possible) the Grey Turbine Wheels.

Thanks in advance.
Just joined today and wanted to know if you did your slipstream wheels yet? Wondered how they came out...want to do the same with mine and waiting for delivery in couple weeks.

I'm interested in doing this as well. The new grey slipstreams weren't available when I ordered in July 2017, but my local tire shop said he can powder coat the silver slipstreams for only $550 (as opposed to $3300 CAD for the grey wheels).

I bought the grey Tesla wheel caps so hopefully someone can suggest a good colour that will match.