Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 Inch All Season Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Arachnid currently only come with summer tire. (PS4S)
265/35/21
295/30/21

The only option right now for the 21" all season tire is Michelin Pliot Sport All Season 4 in 265/35/21.

FYI, There's rumors about the 295/30/21 AS4 would be avaliable later this year.

Do what I did: Tsportline Arachnid replicas in 19" wrapped in Continental DWS06 all-season tires. They look 95% as good but ride SO much better, more efficient, more curb protection, cheaper, cheaper tires, you can select Arachnid wheels for visualization in-car & the app, etc.

If you go that route PM me for a discount code.

Michelin has said they will have the Pilot 4 A/S in the 21" size later this fall. Not sure when though.
Michelin Pilot A/S 3+ tires are trash in any climate that actually experiences winter, winter temperatures & snow. It's an ultra high performance tire with all season threads carved into it which is terrible. The compound used is WAY to hard in colder temps to be considered an all season tire. Truly terrible in colder temperatures in my experience. They wear like crap too which is secondary to their awful performance. At a price premium over the DWS06 I was horribly disappointed.