Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 inch Exclusive Arachnid Rollers for your Whip!

which rim color is a fad?

• Silver

• Black

• Grey

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's right, A brand new set of Silver Forged staggered rims are now ready for delivery to the first to draw with a solid offer!

these are for rims and center caps only. you can reuse your tire sensors or easily obtain new from your service center during install (which has run from complimentary, upwards to the tune of 25 a wheel. ymmv). Also available at finer aftermarket tire and wheel installers.

I can ship domestically and internationally or if in SoCal I'd be happy to meet you half way as I always stand behind whatever I sell and my word.

These have Never been mounted and guaranteed to be true.

Act fast as these are becoming scarce quickly.

Ready for your offers Gentlemen and Ladies.

• Size: 21X8.5" front, 21X9.0" rear.
  • Offset: +40 front, +40 rear
  • PCD: 5X120
  • Center Bore: 64.1mm
  • Weight: 21x8.5" = 27.85 lbs (without tire), 21x9.0" = ~ 28.75 lbs (without tire)
  • Lug Nut Spec: 13/16 Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
  • Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft
  • Price: $ 7,600.00
  • Details: This wheel is not available when ordering a Tesla Model S. It could formerly be ordered as a wheel and tire package from the Tesla store, and as of late has disappeared from the Tesla online store.

Thank You,
MelaniainLA.

Next time, balloons and more exclamation points!!!!... Still, it accomplished the secondary goal while making progress towards the primary.

...maybe Hot Dogs & popcorn for the kids. Plus a 15ft Elon dressed as Uncle Sam. Damn, what about a loss leader Model 3 under 30K... uhh wait, that's probably shady...

Buddy, the car salesmen aren't comedians but the F&I guys are!