Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 inch mich all season tires for 2022 with arachnoids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am curious if anyone has purchased Michelin pilot all sport AS/4 tires for a 2022 model S with the 21 inch Arachnoids. As the posts show, no exact size is available in an all season tire. Belle and Discount ride recommend the following sizes ….front 255/35R21 98W XL (door label recommends 265/35R21) and rear 275/35R21 103W XL (door label says 295/30R21). I would prefer an all season tire over a winter and summer tire. I’m just an average Joe driver… not going for crazy performance.
Is this size change acceptable? Anyone else do his?

I am curious if anyone has purchased Michelin pilot all sport AS/4 tires for a 2022 model S with the 21 inch Arachnoids. As the posts show, no exact size is available in an all season tire. Belle and Discount ride recommend the following sizes ….front 255/35R21 98W XL (door label recommends 265/35R21) and rear 275/35R21 103W XL (door label says 295/30R21). I would prefer an all season tire over a winter and summer tire. I’m just an average Joe driver… not going for crazy performance.
Is this size change acceptable? Anyone else do his?
With all due respect to Discount tire, they don’t know what load rating of the tire is. With a 98 front load rating, you may be calling them for a replacement the first pothole you hit.

Now unfortunately there isn’t an all seasons tire that is 21” wheel, 28.5” max diameter and a load rating of 102 mininum.

You may be forced to go the winter / summer route

Upvote 0