Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 inch tires and replacement after 12-15,000 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm? I would hope pretty well, otherwise why have it, just to do okay jobs?

Thing is my front tires are feathering--a sure sign of too much toe-in (in this case). Took it in and they said the alignment was perfect. However, the tires don't lie. I haven't had a chance to take it anywhere else (and these are only the Goodyear OE tires).

Thing is my front tires are feathering--a sure sign of too much toe-in (in this case). Took it in and they said the alignment was perfect. However, the tires don't lie. I haven't had a chance to take it anywhere else (and these are only the Goodyear OE tires).

Will wait to hear back once you do. Tells me maybe they don't have right training on equipment or like you stated its not working right. Either way needs to get resolved I would think.

So it's interesting that mileage seems to not be related to how or where you drive the car. As my 3 month lifetime of 328 Wh/mi (really averaging closer to 310 on my daily commute), compared to others at much higher/aggressive rates at speed on highways (etc). Implies there are some alignment inconsistencies coming off the line then.

@Chris, do you know if our SC has tire alignment and balancing equipment? I'm thinking not, as I don't recall seeing anything when I walked in last time. Certainly have room for it all.