Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 inch Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not that I can think of. Just make sure you get tires that match as close as possible to the proper circumference. Elon had 21's on his X for press reviews and the reveal back in September. Although I'm sure the SC can reset the speedometer and odometer to reflect whatever tire size.

I've been thinking of doing the same as a compromise between the Tesla offered 20" or 22" versions. Really starting to like the TSportline TS112's.

TS112 Forged Tesla Wheel - T Sportline

Not that I can think of. Just make sure you get tires that match as close as possible to the proper circumference. Elon had 21's on his X for press reviews and the reveal back in September. Although I'm sure the SC can reset the speedometer and odometer to reflect whatever tire size.

I've been thinking of doing the same as a compromise between the Tesla offered 20" or 22" versions. Really starting to like the TSportline TS112's.

TS112 Forged Tesla Wheel - T Sportline
Have you thought about using the OEM 21s? Can you use 9in for the rear, I think they are 10in width OEM.

Have you thought about using the OEM 21s? Can you use 9in for the rear, I think they are 10in width OEM.
Not really. They're pretty expensive from Tesla. I guess I could look for some used ones. I don't know that I want them in Gray either.

I wouldn't worry too much about the widths as long as the offsets are compatible. It might affect performance on the very high end of the handling spectrum but not in day to day driving.

Unless you can find a staggered width setup from a P85 when they had wider rears. Which is probably why that TSportline option I linked is available with a 9.5" rear option.

I like the turbine look on the MX but the 20's are too small, the 22's look too stretched and going to have the road rash problems. You can get 9inch wide 21' turbines on ebay for pretty cheap, and the offset is 40 which is spec for the MX. Prly have to powder coat the 21's though.