Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'21 M3P Pirelli Tires (4 x 235/35-20), currently 214 miles

MaskedRacerX

Dec 13, 2020
Vilano Beach, FL
These are the OEM/T-spec Pirellis from a Model 3 Performance, in 235/35-20

I took delivery of a couple of weeks ago, tires have 214 miles, probably will pick up a few more as I wait for the replacements (we don't daily drive, so our mileage/use is low).

I won't have the new tires for about a week, so they won't be available till then. I'm in NE Florida, and OK with pickup, or I can drop them off if you're in an hour or so away, or I'm also willing to ship.

$800 for the set of 4, if you're looking to have them shipped, let me know, at this point I'd rather sell the 4 together as a set, but if there's good intent from a two different buyers to buy 2 at a time, that might work as well.

I can shoot some pics when they're unmounted, overwise, it's just 214 mile tires mounted on a M3P :)

Thanks for looking!

Reactions: gorilla83

MaskedRacerX

Dec 13, 2020
Vilano Beach, FL
@JLee8 Hey, you're not responding to PMs, so I figured I'd just drop this here (and additionally clarify for anyone else), this is __just__ the Pirelli tires, no wheels / TPMS.

It looks like there's a nice set of wheels here:

Being sold, in Cali, by @ArtemMosh

(Those plus my tires and you'd be set :) )

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC