Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'21 MS LR 19" Pics Anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A change to 21” wheels is now going to cost you about $10K. So that is one factor to consider.

You could keep your original order with the 19” and buy a very nice set of aftermarket forged 21” wheel for less

A change to 21” wheels is now going to cost you about $10K. So that is one factor to consider.

You could keep your original order with the 19” and buy a very nice set of aftermarket forged 21” wheel for less.
I plan to keep the 19 inch wheel and if I can't live with it, I'd do a 2nd set of wheels; this way I'd have a 2nd set of wheels. I agree with Glide.

Just placed a deposit for a wheels from @SignatureSales. Going back and forward on deciding the spec and Jamie has been very patient with me and all my wheel and tire questions.

I ended up with 20x9 Square with “staggered offset”. Love the idea where the rear can be super deep concave and flush but still using square tire setup + an option to rotate the tire if needed. I wanted to keep the efficiency and looks at the same time.

Also got a discount from Jamie for a set of 255/40/20 Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tire. Wheel and tire came out just under $6k. I’ll be able to offset the cost and sell my stock 19 locally to a friend.
Yeah, I'm likely to do the same but with 285 rubber on Unplugged Performance UP-02 rims. All good!

E8HecE9UcAwo_3V

Reactions: FrenchB4 and cwanja
This might be a dumb question since the two 19" wheels look slightly different but idk.
Does anyone know if the 19" Gemini Aerocaps (from the model 3/Y) will fit on the new 19" Cardenio wheels?

1st pic is a 19" refresh wheel.
2nd pic is a 19" Gemini wheel.
3rd pic is a Gemini cap.
4th pic is the back of a Gemini cap.

Attachments

• ZZ.jpeg
    ZZ.jpeg
    615.1 KB · Views: 77
  • ZZ1.jpg
    ZZ1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 55
  • ZZ2.jpg