Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 MYLR - Falken FK 460 A/S Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had these same tires installed on my 21MYLR just before going on a 3k road trip. Fantastic tires... really like them. Ride quality and noise has greatly improved over the GoodYear F1's. Not even close. When it comes to range, I have no idea. I'm not too anal when it comes to that.
A couple of miles here and there doesn't make a difference to me. I think you'll like them.

Just had these same tires installed on my 21MYLR just before going on a 3k road trip. Fantastic tires... really like them. Ride quality and noise has greatly improved over the GoodYear F1's. Not even close. When it comes to range, I have no idea. I'm not too anal when it comes to that.
A couple of miles here and there doesn't make a difference to me. I think you'll like them.
Awesome feedback! I am at the shop right now so I will know my experience soon enough.

Ok, so I have about 300 miles on a new set of 4. Short answer: I really like these tires! In terms of performance, noise, comfort, price and tread longevity these tires outperform the stock Eagle F1s. After install I immediately noticed the ride is quieter and more compliant over the stock tires. Bumps and general road imperfections are a bit more smoothed over with these tires. The cornering performance seems at least as good as the stock tires. They leave me very confident.

The only downside is they are not as efficient as the stock tires. However, this should be expected going into this because they are not EV rated. I can't quantify exactly how much range takes a hit, but it isn't THAT bad, just noticeable on certain drives. It seems on efficient routes they are just as good. On routes that are not efficient (more hills) they drop a few more percentage points off my range than I remember. It is not drastic, but worth mentioning. I charge every night at home, so I figured I would give them a try due to the all the pros (especially the longer tread life and price!!).

In the end I am extremely happy and would purchase again. I would recommend them for spirited driving or for cruising. A+!

Reactions: jpk195