TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

21" OEM Rims, Conti's, Center Caps and TPMS - Full Setup - SOLD - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by EKnight47, Jan 7, 2015.

1. EKnight47

EKnight47 Member

21" OEM Rims, Conti's, Center Caps and TPMS - Full Setup - SOLD

I have a set of 21" Rims and Tires for sale...center caps and TPMS included.

I ordered these and a set of 19s with winters for my S85 that took delivery of 9/2013. This past summer I destroyed all but 1 tire and rim on the terrible Boston/New England roads. I replaced the three that I destroyed and planned to give it another shot in the summer of 2015, but I have decided against that and I am going to opt for the 19s that I have moving forward.

3 of the rims/tires are essentially brand new and one is original and does have some minor surface rash. I think it could be fixed very easily. It almost looks like you could rub it off and hard to see from afar. The one tire/rim that is older has very few miles on it as I only used it in September of 2013 and May-June 2014 before I took the winters off my 19s, bought some Primacy's and went the rest of this past summer on those.

I am losing money here because I bought these rims new (again) and essentially didn't use them. Just can't go through it again. $3900 + Shipping

List Date: 1/8/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 21" OEM Rims, Conti's, Center Caps and TPMS - Full Setup - SOLD
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    YEgf1Z7ew885.jpg
    W5UZuxJG3Zbj.JPG
    HRgxhFu380TC.JPG

2. EKnight47

EKnight47 Member

BUMP - price drop

3. BG121

BG121 Member

I am interested but have a couple questions:

can you share detailed pics of the others? How will you ship them so they won't get damaged?

4. EKnight47

EKnight47 Member

Just sent you a PM

5. EKnight47

EKnight47 Member

Here are more detailed pictures of the set. Tire 1 Penny Tread.JPG Tire 1 Rim.JPG Tire 1 Tread.JPG Tire 2 Penny Tread.JPG Tire 2 Rim w Rash Bottom right.JPG TIre 2 Tread.JPG Tire 3 Penny Tread.JPG Tire 3 Rim.JPG TIre 3 Tread.JPG Tire 4 Penny New.JPG Tire 4 Rim.JPG Tire 4 Tread.JPG

6. EKnight47

EKnight47 Member

Bump. Back on market.