Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Referral Arachnid Wheels - Satin Black

P100Diddy

Nov 1, 2017
Los Angeles
Bought these as Silver referrals brand new in January 2018 from a forum member.
Never tracked or raced or anything. Sadly the P100D lease was up in October 2020. So, the Michelins lasted about 2 years or 20k miles. if that gives you an idea of the type of driving done while these were on the car. We were going to get into another Model S but wifey decided on the Model Y and I'm waiting for my cybertruck.

I had these cleaned up and powder coated at Alpha Autosports in Burbank. Satin Black all the way. $800! ouch.

Wheels include the TPMS, center caps and I'm throwing in brand new spacers from Adaptec, made in USA, perfect fitment and I think the best combo of offset. 20mm front, 15mm rear. these were never installed. I'm so lazy. ugh.

Tesla Model S 15 & 20mm Wheel Spacer Kit by Adaptec Speedware - USA Made | eBay

https://www.yelp.com/biz/alpha-autosports-glendale-5

Looking for $2000 OBO picked up in Los Angeles. Not shipping.
IMG_7233.jpeg
IMG_7244.jpeg
IMG_7242.jpeg
IMG_7241.jpeg
IMG_7240.jpeg
IMG_7239.jpeg
IMG_7237.jpeg
IMG_7236.jpeg
IMG_7235.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7234.jpeg
    IMG_7234.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 4

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC