Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" replacement options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had P Zeros and Michelin Pilot AS4.

Despite what you may read here, the P Zero are much more comfortable. The AS4 being all season has a much tougher compound resulting in more road feel than the P Zero's from my experience.

I too have the P Zeros, with almost 1600 miles on them. I get some scrubbing noise at low speed with sharper turns (like exiting a parking spot). I complained to our ranger when he installed my garage opener option and was told it was normal with these tires. I thought I was hearing early motor failure. Have you noticed this?

I too have the P Zeros, with almost 1600 miles on them. I get some scrubbing noise at low speed with sharper turns (like exiting a parking spot). I complained to our ranger when he installed my garage opener option and was told it was normal with these tires. I thought I was hearing early motor failure. Have you noticed this?

Yeah P Zeroes do exhibit that noise typically at full lock.

I actually haven’t heard it on my Model Y. But it’s normal. Happened on two of my 911s with P Zeroes. Kind of like a judder as I came down my drive way.

Reactions: towndrunk