Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Silver Arachnids with tires and TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They have been used for 3 months and about 3000 miles.

No curb rash or damage, they look brand new.

Michelin pilot super sport tires, mounted and balanced, ready to go on your car.

Asking $2,500 OBO since I no longer have my S and need the garage space. Would also be willing to chat about a trade if you had model y rims/tires.
Located in Seattle Wa and willing to consider shipping.

I understand. In fact I just bought a set repainted set of gray 21" wheels from PWlakewood that I mounted Vredestein snow tires on. Not a good purchase since one wheel was quite out of round and another slightly so. Now I have two front wheels that are gray and two silver rear wheels. I don't think he knew about the problem and it is nothing you can see since the tolerance is only 30/1000". Let me know if he changes his mind and I might go $ 2400. Not to keen on staggered wheels because of the greater inboard treat wear.

I understand. In fact I just bought a set repainted set of gray 21" wheels from PWlakewood that I mounted Vredestein snow tires on. Not a good purchase since one wheel was quite out of round and another slightly so. Now I have two front wheels that are gray and two silver rear wheels. I don't think he knew about the problem and it is nothing you can see since the tolerance is only 30/1000". Let me know if he changes his mind and I might go $ 2400. Not to keen on staggered wheels because of the greater inboard treat wear.
Sent you a PM

I had no idea there were any issues with them as I picked them up second hand and never had a chance to mount them. I will pass on the arachnids so you can hopefully get them. @mggurley

PWlakewood Thank you. Do not blame you at all. The 2 problem rims may be useable with better balancing equipment. If I had know about a top quality shop in GH that has state of the art balancing and alignment equipment, the rims may have worked. Instead I used rims purchased in 2013 to avoid suspension wear. Recently had Tesla SC Bellevue put new parts in the front suspension. Yours.