Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Silver Turbine Wheels for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling the non-staggered wheels from my P85 CPO. Just over a thousand miles before I took them off. Tires are in GREAT shape as seen in the pictures. Some very minor blemishes that the wheels came with from the used car, but no major curb rash/dents/imperfections.

-Tires are 245/35-21 Continental ContiSportContact.
-Comes with Lug nut covers
-Comes with BOTH Continental TPMS sensors (in a bag) and the Bao Long TPMS sensors currently installed.

Reason to sell: Purchased 19" slipstreams. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Wheel1.jpg
Wheel 2.jpg
Wheel 3.jpg
Wheel 4.jpg
Tread 1.jpg
Tread 2.jpg
Tread 3.jpg
Tread 4.jpg

Apologies, not trying to waste anyone's time. I copied/pasted from the Facebook post I put up just before where It had a field that included price.

They're for sale for $2,400 in Arizona. I haven't checked on shipping yet, but I'm assuming that will be pricey.

Any close up pictures of blemishes? or not really worth posting? Not familiar with the sensors you mention.
Hi Don - please see the two pictures here. When standing, you can barely see the blemishes as they're pretty minor.

Regarding the sensors - it's the tire pressure monitoring systems. The Model S has had two iterations of these TPMS sensors, and I'm selling both of them with the wheels for maximum compatibility for the buyer...trying to enable a sale and make it easier for the person to get them rolling.

Blemish 1.jpg Blemish 2.jpg

Reactions: Don TLR
Shipping is too costly since I don't have a connection. I'm willing to day trip out to Southern California if that helps get a sale.

Price drop to $2,000 firm. Again - tires are in great shape and the wheels are also in great shape (see pictures above).