TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21" Silver Turbines for Sale - $3,000

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by ShockOnT, Apr 13, 2019.

1. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Hi All
    I've decided to sell my 21" silver turbine wheels.
    They are near-mint condition, with no curb rash at all.
    Set of 4, tyres have about 20,000kms except one, which I replaced 5,000kms ago due to sidewall puncture.
    I will post photos shortly, once I've given them a good clean.

Selling because I also have 19" wheels and am getting paranoid I will curb rash the beautiful 21s. I will miss the handling they give, there is a noticeable improvement in cornering accuracy and handling with the 21s. My work is now taking me to a site that has very narrow parking ramps, so I will stick to my 19s permanently and get rid of the 21s.

2. paulp

paulp Active Member

Agree the 21’s are a noticable gain on the quality of the handling.....however my wifes 19’s are kerb rashed and my 21’s are not. So from that I conclude that the 19’s are more susceptible to kerb rash. Wife might read this so its the better conclusion compared to the obvious one.....

• Funny x 4
  3. Ashleysteadman

Any photos incoming? Do you already have a set of 19’s or looking for trade? ;)

4. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Yes I’ll be able to put some photos up today.
    I already have 19s, have decided to sell the “show pony” 22s :)

5. paulp

paulp Active Member

You’ve grown an inch in under a week

6. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

7. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Murphies law I just scuffed one against the garage wall while moving them out for their photos shoot. They have been on and off my car half a dozen times in the last year, and today I scuff one. BLOODY HELL!!!
    I will show details in photos.

8. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

The first photo is of the wheel I just scuffed. As you can see it's pretty mild. P1050365.JPG P1050366.JPG P1050367.JPG P1050368.JPG P1050369.JPG P1050370.JPG P1050371.JPG P1050372.JPG P1050373.JPG P1050374.JPG

9. ShockOnT

ShockOnT ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️