TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21" Square OEM SILVER Turbines with Almost New Continental Tires GEN 1 TPMS

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by BlackS, Mar 18, 2018.

1. BlackS

BlackS Supporting Member

Hey all,

Switched out my 21" square SILVER turbines to the Arachnids so im putting these up for sale in an effort to raise funds to get a bumper refresh :) I literally drove this from the Tesla Delivery Center in Marina Del Rey to my friends shop and then probably for another 80 miles before swapping out the rims and tires so they are in pretty much pristine condition.

(4) 21 x 8.5 OEM Square Silver Turbine Wheels
    (4) GEN (1) TPMS

No lug nuts or center caps but you can source those pretty locally and pretty cheap.

Asking $2400 picked up in Southern California ZIP 91325.

Let me know if you would like more pics.

Thanks! IMG_8400.jpg IMG_8401.jpg IMG_8402.jpg

Attached Files:

2. BlackS

BlackS Supporting Member

IMG_8411.jpg IMG_8414.jpg IMG_8418.jpg IMG_8419.jpg

No blemishes/road rash on rims and tires are so new you can still see the continental stamp and color stripes on the thread.

Attached Files:

3. BlackS

BlackS Supporting Member

Just to add what Im selling here:

(4) 21 x 8.5 OEM Square Silver Turbine Wheels
    (4) GEN (1) TPMS
    (4) 245/35/21 Continental Extreme Contact (almost brand new) Tires

4. BlackS

BlackS Supporting Member

Price is Or best offer btw....

5. andrewharrow

andrewharrow Member

Are you willing to ship? Zip 32084
    What payment do you accept?

6. BlackS

BlackS Supporting Member

I can ship but its probably pretty pricey to Florida...You're probably looking at around $400 to ship these with insurance via UPS. I can take paypal or venmo if you like or chase quick pay and wells fargo zelle.

7. andrewharrow

andrewharrow Member

Thanks for the reply BlackS, I am going to have to sleep on it as $400 for shipping is significant increase to the total cost. Love the wheels, I will let you know soon, I am going to check the forum here for some maybe closer to me to save on shipping.

8. BlackS

BlackS Supporting Member

No worries my friend....Good luck with the search.....hope you can find a set closer!

9. BlackS

BlackS Supporting Member

Hey Andrew....I was looking at ShipNex and they have pretty reasonable pricing at around $60/wheel....so it would be around $250 to ship if that helps. It might even be cheaper but id have to box them up with materials and make sure they're secure, so you can figure $250 to ship it and ill cover the rest if that helps you out any.

LMK,

Thanks.

10. andrewharrow

andrewharrow Member

I am traveling today but will most likely buy these from you. I just need to move around some money. Don't know the forum rules but if you want to send me a PM with your contact info I will let you know this evening when I am traveling back home.

11. BlackS

BlackS Supporting Member

Sent you a PM

12. BlackS

BlackS Supporting Member

Had the wheels/tires checked out this morning.....2 of them had cracks in them, Going to try and get TESLA to replace them as i havent even driven on them for 100 miles, before getting them replaced. Would not have found the cracks unless tires were dismounted from the wheels. Will update sale thread when i get everything taken care of.

Not for sale at the moment, till everything gets corrected.