Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21' Turbine Glossy Black Rims, $1,200.00

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale a set of non staggered 21" Glossy Black Turbine OEM Tesla rims The rims have been freshly powder coated, no curb rash, dents or damage. Absolutely FLAWLESS CONDITION. Sale price includes Gloss Black center caps and matching lug Nut caps. The wheels come with Gen 2 TPMS. See attached pictures. If interested please contact me via text message to 951-twofivefive-three1threezero Willing to ship, buyer pays for shipping costs. Located in Southern California willing to meet buyer within 300 radius from the Los Angeles Area. Asking $1,200 or best offer. I am also willing to trade for a referral code for a
IMG_0434.jpg
IMG_0442.jpg
IMG_0444.jpg
Kids Radio Flyer Tesla plus cash.

For sale a set of non staggered 21" Glossy Black Turbine OEM Tesla rims The rims have been freshly powder coated, no curb rash, dents or damage. Absolutely FLAWLESS CONDITION. Sale price includes Gloss Black center caps and matching lug Nut caps. The wheels come with Gen 2 TPMS. See attached pictures. If interested please contact me via text message to 951-twofivefive-three1threezero Willing to ship, buyer pays for shipping costs. Located in Southern California willing to meet buyer within 300 radius from the Los Angeles Area. Asking $1,200 or best offer. I am also willing to trade for a referral code for a View attachment 282379 View attachment 282380 View attachment 282381 Kids Radio Flyer Tesla plus cash.

Im Interested, how much to ship to New York?