TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

21" Turbine wheels available across the line in the Design Studio again

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Cyclone, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Cyclone

Cyclone Active Member

#1 Cyclone, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    Seems like along with bringing back the Solid White paint to the Design Studio on 4/15/2015, Tesla now let's you select the 21" Silver Turbine wheels for any Model S again. Once could get whiplash from looking left, then right, at all these changes. Reminds me of the football scene from Bedknobs and Broomsticks (a movie)!

2. green1

green1 Active Member

It's too bad the 19" cyclones aren't nearly as nice as the 21" offerings, Have to go aftermarket I guess.

3. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I'm confused by the title which talks about 19 cyclones but the body of the post talks about 21 turbines.

4. Cyclone

Cyclone Active Member

I had misstated it originally and quickly edited the post, but it would not let me edit the title. I sent a note to the Mods, but it hasn't been changed yet.

5. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Ah, k. Thanks for the clarification.

6. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

mod note: updated title

7. AustinPowers

AustinPowers Total Smeghead

As always, the classic Rial Lugano wheels seem to be the obvious choice - they look very much like the Tesla Turbines, yet are an order of magnitude cheaper.