TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21" Turbine wheels & tires with warrantie

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by BrokerDon, Mar 28, 2018.

1. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Active Member

Selling my Silver Tesla 21" Turbines with Continental SportContact 5P - CSI (acoustic) tires, Tesla center caps and gen 2 (Continental) TPM. Selling because I just replaced them with a brand new set of Arachnid wheels, tires, center caps and TPMS (Tesla referral award).

IMG_3285.JPG

Wheels being reconditioned by Josh Leeds at Nichols Automotive Rim Care (951-833-3395) who was referred by our Tesla Costa Mesa Service Center.

Tires include awesome Tire Certificates from America's Tire (non-prorated replacement warranties).

America's Tire Turbine Continental ContiContact 5P tires + Tire Certificates CROPPED.jpg

Tread depth (in 10th's of inches) according to AmTire technician:

outer middle inner

6 4 4
    4 3 3
    3 3 3
    4 4 4

New tread depth = 9

Worn tread depth = 2

Local SoCal pickup ONLY (Newport Coast, Orange County CA)

Selling as a complete set ONLY

$1,400 cash

PM if interested

2. BlackS

BlackS Active Member

sent PM

• Like x 1
  3. Supratrboo

Supratrboo Member

• Like x 1
  4. Supratrboo

Supratrboo Member

I’m interested sent you pm

• Like x 1
  5. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Active Member

#5 BrokerDon, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    NEW DEAL: Our wheel restoration guy recommended a $200 upgrade from the basic restoration to a FULL (strip and repaint) restoration for only $200 more ($1,600 total)... Which means the wheels should look like new AND you can pick the color you want... including Tesla Gray, Sonic Carbon, etc..

BUT you have to let me know IMMEDIATELY what color you want these Turbines to be so I can change the color from the original Tesla Silver to your color of choice. I'll also need non-refundable deposit to lock up the deal.

6. DanKC

DanKC Member

I'm only interested if they also come with a warranjacket.

7. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Active Member

I'm sure there is a joke somewhere... but I need to know what a "warranjacket" is. Please explain.

8. edlin303

edlin303 Member

Title says warranTIE instead of warranty. So he replaced "tie" with "jacket"

9. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Active Member

HA HA got it!

Subject ended up being warrantie because the S in warrantieS got clipped. Oops.

10. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Active Member

DEAL PENDING

Deposit received from another TMC member.

Balance being paid upon delivery next week after wheel restoration complete.

I'll post again when transaction closes.

Thanks!