Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" turbines $75 each

P85+girl

Dec 5, 2017
Tampa
I have a stack of curb rashed Gray 21" turbines that I don't need. I have quite a few 8.5" and 9" width wheels I want to get rid of. They all have different amounts curb rash varying from minor to major. These wheels would be perfect for anybody looking to put a set of turbines on their car that have been refinished in a unique color to set their car apart from the sea of Gray and silver turbines. Please don't ask for pics of each wheel as they are intended to be refinished. they will all be straight and only need refinishing. . 8.5" wheels are $75 & 9" wheels are $100 each plus shipping cost. I have included a sample pic below.
20180415_144842.jpg

Reactions: Krash

BlackS

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
USA
Interested in a set of staggered turbines, let me know if you have (2) 8.5" and (2) 9" wheels with shipping costs to CA 91325.

Thanks

P85+girl

Dec 5, 2017
Tampa
There has been a lot of interest in these wheels. I will be responding to all Pm's later tonight. I don't expect there to be any wheels left by tomorrow

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC