Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Turbines for sale... POSSIBLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure where to put this thread but was both looking for interested buyers and an opinion...

I have a staggered set of 21's from my 2014 P85+ they have gen 1 s and michellin tires... the Front are in good shape 6-7/32 and one of the 2 back tires is good, the other is not really road worthy...

the original owner of my car had a lot of problems with parking so there is a decent amount of curb rash... nothing too crazy but they are certainly not close to pristine...

the question is whether I should sell them "as is" (if there is someone interested) or take them to a local place that can clean them up for about $75 per rim... in short I am wondering if it is worth investing about $300 to get them sold or would it be better to just sell "as is" and set the price with the road rash as a consideration...

I know I need to post pictures with this to give the full picture but I am interested in seeing what interest there was and i know this group is never short of opinions

local Las Vegas or So Cal wold of course be ideal

thanks