Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$215k OBO: 2016 Tesla Model X P90D Signature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok wait, did I read the reason for selling right? "The reason I'm selling is because I don't really need an SUV right now."? Really!? It has nothing to do with you trying to turn an $85k profit or anything huh!? If what you wrote was true then I would think you would simply sell it for what you have in it and make someone else the happiest EV driver around. No shame in trying to make a quick buck. To quote Gordon G "what's worth doing is worth doing for money , greed is good". I'm a shameless capitalist I guess. Good luck on the "flip". Please keep us all abreast of the offers.

The wealthy didn't get wealthy (generally) by being stupid. There aren't any market indicators that a Model X would be worth anywhere in the same universe as a $90K markup on a used car (with now missing tax incentives). And people who buy an SUV and then say they don't need an SUV and put a silly $90K markup are obviously trying to make a quick buck. Will surely be entertaining to watch as the seller is obviously disingenuous.

Last edited:
The wealthy didn't get wealthy (generally) by being stupid. There aren't any market indicators that a Model X would be worth anywhere in the same universe as a $90K markup on a used car (with now missing tax incentives). And people who buy an SUV and then say they don't need an SUV and put a silly $90K markup are obviously trying to make a quick buck. Will surely be entertaining to watch as the seller is obviously disingenuous.
Most probably what most of us thought in our heads but didn't say.