TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21in grey turbines for sale 1500 plus shipping

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by sledom, May 28, 2018.

1. sledom

sledom Member

Tesla model s 21in turbine rims and tires. Great shape. Some scuffs. My car alignment was off and wore the inside of the drivers side tires long before the tires should show wear. so Instead of replacing the tires I bought slipstreams and got my alignment fixed. These things look amazing on my car however the roads around here have potholes everywhere! Only the inside of the tires are worn, one badly. On a car with good alignment there’s still a few thousand miles left in the tires and the rims are good to go. These tires can be run on your car if the alignment is correct for.

Attached Files:

2. blee321

blee321 Member

where are you located? and price?