TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

21x8.5 grey Turbine Square set plus spare

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by MTBHXC, May 12, 2017.

1. MTBHXC

MTBHXC Member

5 grey 21x8.5s. 3 of the 5 have minimal damage and the other two are perfect (all pictured). All have TPMS sensors but not sure if they work as these came from a 2 salvaged cars, and have been sitting for some time now. I also have one 245/35/21 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 that measures 8/32 tread. If you wanted all 5 and the tire I could have the tire mounted to the wheel with the most damage to use as a spare.I'd do $2750 plus shipping for everything or $2200 plus shipping for the for the four best wheels.

IMG_5660.JPG IMG_5661.JPG IMG_5662.JPG IMG_5663.JPG IMG_5664.JPG IMG_5665.JPG IMG_5666.JPG IMG_5667.JPG

2. MTBHXC

MTBHXC Member

OBO bump

3. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

How much would you want for 2 best wheels?

4. MTBHXC

MTBHXC Member

4 wheels $1800 shipped in the us
    5 wheels with tire $2250 shipped in the us

5. scole04

scole04 Member

I want these soo bad but I don't have space to hold my 19s.

6. MTBHXC

MTBHXC Member

Need to clear some shop space. Best offer takes them.

7. Ericmilty

Ericmilty New Member

I can pick up. I'm in Tampa. How much with no shipping and just 4 rims - the best ones of course.