Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22" factory rims/tires for sale, black powdercoated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We got referral reward of Model X 22" turbine wheels in Black which we are selling for $4000. The wheels are available now for pickup/installation at the Southern California - Costa Mesa Service Center location.

Details can be found by clicking the link - Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package

(total 4 tire, 4 rims)
  • 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 4 x tire pressure sensors
  • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

Tesla sells the above package for $6800+tax ( so your total cost will be $7,327.00, if you buy from them directly)

They are in storage right now and difficult to access.
I will provide pictures to any serious buyer for sure who is ready to purchase perhaps with cash in hand. Someone who says I want them but just needs to see some photos.
Would that be you?
Over 2 years and no pics? You’ve lowered the price $2,100 and spent your time posting/reading this thread. Some of that time could have easily been spent opening some storage and taking a few pics

Over 2 years and no pics? You’ve lowered the price $2,100 and spent your time posting/reading this thread. Some of that time could have easily been spent opening some storage and taking a few pics
As the person that put in the first request for the pictures over 2 years ago, I have made my conclusions about what this is. I would like to be proven wrong, but I seriously doubt I would. No way it takes 2yrs to put up pictures of tires in storage