Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22" Forged Turbine Wheels Ready to ship to Service Center near you! $4500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I have my 4th referral bonus ready to ship to anyone interested. They are the awesome 22" Forged Turbine Wheels for the Model X. They are going to be shipped directly from Tesla to a service center of your choosing, brand new and ready to install once you tell Tesla which service center to ship them to. Asking $4500 firm, the rims have MSRP of $6,000. Comes with rims, new tires, and new TPMS as well, everything you need to get out and on the road. Thanks

Sean

Warning: you will have lots of people take pics of your car, as these rims will make it looks AWESOME!!! lol

maxresdefault.jpg
1110623-00-B_0.jpg

Hello,
I have my 4th referral bonus ready to ship to anyone interested. They are the awesome 22" Forged Turbine Wheels for the Model X. They are going to be shipped directly from Tesla to a service center of your choosing, brand new and ready to install once you tell Tesla which service center to ship them to. Asking $4500 firm, the rims have MSRP of $6,000. Comes with rims, new tires, and new TPMS as well, everything you need to get out and on the road. Thanks
Sean
Warning: you will have lots of people take pics of your car, as these rims will make it looks AWESOME!!! lol
View attachment 356761 View attachment 356762

As a public service announcement... the Tesla OEM 22" Turbine wheels are not Forged.
They weigh significantly more than the aftermarket wheel choices for this size and price.
The Tesla Model X Wheel Guide
  • Size: 22X9.0"(front), 22x10.0"(rear)
  • Offset: +35 front, +35 rear
  • PCD: 5X120
  • Center Bore: 64.1mm
  • Lug Nut Specs: 21mm, 14X1.50
  • Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft
  • Weight: 37.6lbs front, 40.4lbs rear

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA
The black 22” rims that are available for purchase with car are listed as 22” black onyx for $5500. The referral rims are listed as 22” Forged turbines, so they might be different than what ur referring to

Listed as forged based on the description from Tesla. “22” Forged turbine rims”, will take best offer as wel
The black 22” rims that are available for purchase with car are listed as 22” black onyx for $5500. The referral rims are listed as 22” Forged turbines, so they might be different than what ur referring to

If Tesla has decided to Forge special Turbines for the referral program, then I stand corrected. Can you weight the 22" rims?

I highly doubt Tesla did that.
Forged 22” rims have an msrp of $6800, 22” onyx rims purchased with car are $500. Tesla does do special things for their referral bonuses, like a signature matte black for the referral wall chargers and special power walls for the 5th referral. The referral bonus specifically list as 22” forged rims, whereas the ones purchased with the car make no mention of being forged. I can not weigh them as I do not have them on hand, they will be delivered to any service center upon the buyers choice. Thanks for your interest

Attachments

• 00F40A13-D9CC-4F0D-84C3-1F0FCD33FA55.png
    00F40A13-D9CC-4F0D-84C3-1F0FCD33FA55.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 59
I researched this a while ago and found no indication that the referral wheels are forged. It is a typo.

I agree with you on this one... only the 21" Arachnids have been confirmed as Forged wheels. :cool:
Forged or not, they look great either way. The description specifically lists it as forged, so I would give more credence to that then speculation on your part, just seems like you don't have anything to back up what you're claiming. If in fact they're not forged, and just awesome looking rims, $4000 is still a great deal, especially since people purchase them for $5500 all the time with the car :)

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Forged or not, they look great either way. The description specifically lists it as forged, so I would give more credence to that then speculation on your part, just seems like you don't have anything to back up what you're claiming. If in fact they're not forged, and just awesome looking rims, $4000 is still a great deal, especially since people purchase them for $5500 all the time with the car :)

Wait a minute, you have moved the goal posts here... are they forged or not?
Seems to me that the burden of proof is on the seller to back up their claim. :cool:

98EE2612-F770-4F28-AB4E-B8F0B936AB62.png
9B5350C0-C2E7-4A96-845A-A544BE737C7E.png
Lol
Wait a minute, you have moved the goal posts here... are they forged or not?
Seems to me that the burden of proof is on the seller to back up their claim. :cool:
lol, I am a buyer of Tesla products, not an engineer of rims. I am listing them as forged based on the description that Tesla has given the rims, as they are the manufacturer and source of the rims, I would give the last say to them. I don’t have the rims on hand to do any type of quality scientific checks, so I my point is any speculation on my part or any other is unwarranted as only Tesla knows if they are forged or not, and they have deemed them to be. Please the the referral pic for the description of the prize, thanks for your interest!

Attachments

• E7614343-D530-4EA8-8F38-A7BD0CB0D8AB.png
    E7614343-D530-4EA8-8F38-A7BD0CB0D8AB.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Funny
lol I also had the 5th referral for a power wall but at the last second my 5th referral canceled his order... :(. I actually turned away another referral too since I didn’t think my 6th referral would get the unlimited supercharging...either way, the rims are now for sale at $4000 with free shipping, or $3200 with $800 shipping ;)

• Funny