Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22" HRE P90L forged wheels retail for 9k selling for $1950

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am located in San Diego; local buyers preferred can deliver to Orange County as well. If shipping I would prefer PayPal! If you have any questions feel free to message me !

Up for sale is a set of 5x120 HRE P90L. I have yet to see a Tesla with these specific wheels. According to HRE website these wheels are built to handle bigger sedans and SUVs. These are Bespoke wheels built to order and part of their Luxury wheel collection. The wheels have the original finish, the clear coat has some superficial scuffs and that has been reflected in the lowered price. I planned on having them powdercoated graphite grey so when they sandblast and prep the wheels it will be smooth. For more detailed pics you can message me or FaceTime me if you have an iPhone.

If you check Howey Industries website these wheels will run about $2,300 per wheel, the rears are 10.5 width and those will be slightly more. A set like this will run you close to 10k after tax and you have 2+ week lead time because these are made to order.

Here is your chance to pick up unique set of HRE wheels that you make it your own. I.E. powder coat, polish, or restore to the original finish. I was quotes by Bradford coatings here in San Diego $450 and up depending on color and finish to powdercoat all four. You can also have them fully refinished at HRE as well for more but they will be factory fresh!!

Specs
Front 22x9 et 20
Rear 22x10.5 et 28

Authentic Traditional HRE caps to run on left side and stealth grey HRE caps to run on the Right side or vice versa.

I believe the offset will give you a more flush fitment, to achieve factory specs you can use spacers, check with your wheel expert.

Here are a some visuals for you:

Attachments

• IMG_7515.JPG
    IMG_7515.JPG
    442.7 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_7497.jpg
    IMG_7497.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_7499.jpg
    IMG_7499.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_7493.jpg