Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22 Model S LR rear screen/driver profile questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a couple questions about my 22 Model S.
1. In many pictures I saw that rear occupants were playing games on the rear screen while driving. I cannot seem to find games when I operate the rear screen. Do I have to do anything on the main screen for the rear to have games? The rear has youtube, netflix, etc, but no games.
2. Do you guys know if I setup my own driver profile will I be able to have my own Spotify that is different from my wife's driver profile?
TIA

Attachments

• 2021-tesla-model-s.jpg
    2021-tesla-model-s.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 208
I have a couple questions about my 22 Model S.
1. In many pictures I saw that rear occupants were playing games on the rear screen while driving. I cannot seem to find games when I operate the rear screen. Do I have to do anything on the main screen for the rear to have games? The rear has youtube, netflix, etc, but no games.
2. Do you guys know if I setup my own driver profile will I be able to have my own Spotify that is different from my wife's driver profile?
TIA
You're profile can be separate Spotify from another profile on the right version in all Tesla's now. Very nice feature. Cloud profiles now follow you to other Tesla's as well (not available yet if you have FSD Beta). No games in the back yet, just streaming music/video.