TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

22" Model X Black Onyx Wheels and tires-$2500 + shipping

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by EVTECH, Jul 18, 2018.

1. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

These were taken off at 15k miles before winter and never went back on after the snow tires and an aftermarket set. Tires have some life left in them and wheels are free of bends. A new set of tires is only ~$600 from Tirerack. Factory sensors included. There are two small (<1")paint chips that can be seen in the pictures that can be repaired for cheap($100/each). I would love to not ship these if someone can meet "near" Norfolk VA. I think I priced these for a quick sale. New from Tesla they are $6800. People sell them new around $4k on here from the referral program so I think $1500 off that is reasonable given tire condition and blemishes. Shipping would be pricey at ~$300 minimum because of the size and weight. I would charge $50 for packaging because the headache + cardboard + tape I would go through.

Attached Files:

2. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

PM's replied to.

3. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

Bump. Still for sale. Three PM's replied to.

4. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

Few pm's replied to but these are still available. Bumping this. Need them gone. Looks like the market is saturated. Will ship/deliver nearby for $2000.

5. joshuakcraft

joshuakcraft New Member